Announcing: Living with TTP – Acute & Long Term Neurological Complications Webinar
Tuesday 9th June, 11am
We are excited to announce a second, scheduled for Tuesday 9th June at 11am. We will be in the company of Dr Tina Dutt presenting to patients on the subject of ‘Living with TTP- acute and longer-term neurological complications’.
- Book your tickets here: (click the link) https://ttpnetworkprofscullyttp-covid.eventbrite.co.uk
- A couple of days before the event you will be sent a Zoom link and code which will give you access to the webinar. Please check your spam folder!
- Tickets are FREE, but must be booked by 9am on 9th June to gain access to the webinar.
- You must have booked a ticket to enter the webinar.
- Join the webinar from your own home – your family may join you if they are with you.
- Professionals are welcome too.
Our thanks to the UCL TTP Education & Research Charity for enabling us to use the Zoom platform.